sábado, 22 de noviembre de 2008

HANGAR DE ALMAS - TRBUTO A MEGADETH


LISTA DE TEMAS:
01 - Holy Wars... The Punishment Due ( Celesty )
02 - This Was My Life ( Mastifal )
03 - Recknoning Day ( Renacer )
04 - Peace Sells ( Jeriko )
05 - She Wolf ( Jesus Martyr )
06 - A Tout Le Monde ( Beto Vazquez Infinity )
07 - Tornado Of Souls ( Hamka )
08 - Trust ( Sayowa )
09 - Countdown To Extinction ( Humanimal )
10 - Angry Again ( Lord Divine )
11 - Skin O' My Teeth ( Plan 4 )
12 - Train Of Consequences ( Tren Loco )
13 - In My Darkest Hour ( Red Wine )
14 - Hangar 18 ( Serpentor )
15 - Symphony Of Destruction ( Paul Di'anno & Jeriko )

PASSWORD (si pide): www.maidenarg.com.ar

1 comentario:

world-clubmusic.org dijo...

Very interesting article. Thanks big to the author.
I under impression. You good fellows.
Continue in the same spirit всоё creativity.
I invite you to visit the site
world-clubmusic.org